Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Luscious Leaves

It is not just the flowers showing off at the moment, I don't know if it is because everything has been waiting longer than usual but the leaves in my garden are pretty impressive this year






















 



                                                   
 


                                                                              
                    
   

Those observant will notice that one of the plants is not labelled,I can't remember what it is called so if anyone knows please let me know.

5 comments:

  1. I noticed the leaves in my own garden recently. I've got a heuchera very similar to yours and it's leaves are beautiful, so glossy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure it is Palace purple, my fav. is Obsidian but there were that many photos I had to stop somewhere

      Delete
  2. Do you get fruit on your kiwi? We have flowers on the female but our male hasn't yet flowered so no pollination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first got the plant I kept it in the greenhouse for a couple of years and I got small fruit. It then outgrew it's allotted space so I put it in the garden and it hasn't flowered since (I think this will be it's 3-4th yr),so I am keeping fingers crossed for a warmer year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh some beautiful shades and shapes. I think that the leaves are shining this year after the late start and also all the rain that we had last year.

    ReplyDelete