Thursday, 28 February 2013

Mmmmmmmm Nibblerssss

After showing my peas growing so well and how they had shooted before planting them

No need to guess who had a nice breakfast in my greenhouse!!!!,I have had a greenhouse for 18 years and never knowingly had a mouse in there.It wasn't content on just my sweet-peas it also gorged on my potatoes chitting and my broad beans.So I tried protecting everything but they can get in the smallest of holes.So I am afraid it has been disposed of,I am hoping there are no more and have left it a few days before replanting everything.
It is not all doom though a I had a lovely delivery from Parkers wholesale,it is so much cheaper than the normal Parkers catologue

As I had to go in the greenhouse to replant things I had a productive morning by planting
Canna Madame Angele Martin
Canna Rosemond Cole
Dahlia Tahoma Moonshot
Dahlia City of Alkamaar
Dahlia Ambition
Clethra Ruby spice
Veronica virginicum alba
Cosmos Atrosanguines
Zantedeschia picasso

2 comments:

  1. What a shame about the sweet peas - will you plant more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done some more but keeping them in the house at the moment as we have had 3 mice so far !!!!

    ReplyDelete