Monday, 18 July 2011

Newbie!

I am completely new to all of this and only got into it as my bestest buddy in Italy has got a blog and I had to be able to follow her blogs.So after months of just logging in and checking what she is up to-she designs and is into some yummy fabric designs at the moment.check out niceandfancy.blogspot.com.I have finally taken the bull by the horns and decided to get into this properly.
I have just checked out another site daughterof thesoil and found some really yummy veg growing going on so am going to keep track of that site definetly.
I am into cooking for my hubby and 2teenage hollow legs boys,we have 3 chickens so have plently of eggs and am into making homemade icecream-no I dont have a machine! but yesterday decided to make honeycombe(cinder toffee) which went down very well.I also made meringues as there is always a surplus of egg whites when making icecream,I put some of the honeycombe into the icecream and the rest in a tub,number 2 son thought it would be a very good energy food for his DofE expedition tomorrow but I think no.1 son will have eaten it all before then even though I made him and his dad a big batch of granola bars which were being disposed of before dinner!
I will try and to be good now I have found the time to get going and try to be back soon

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to 'meet' you flowerlady - thanks for visiting my blog. I find I tend to veer towards food blogging too!

    ReplyDelete